Wednesday 12 June 2013

WELCOME

A Yoruba bride and her Aso ebi girs

An African bride with her bridal train
 Hi everyone my name is Abiola, but friends call me Beemojo. This is my latest venture SWEETSANDCREAM. A blog built to totally cater to the inspirational needs of the Nigerian bride to be. i totally love weddings and i know you do too. I am not married just yet , i really cant wait for that day. All i want to do is provide beautiful pictures, inspiration and tips to help the Nigerian bride home and abroad in her preparation for her great day. welcome to my world.

3 comments:

  1. First to comment on this blog!
    Loll!
    I love weddings n I think I wud love this blog too.
    Keep it coming!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!*drum roll pls* thanks dearie...really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow, Beemojo you're on point.

    ReplyDelete